There’s something about sitting around the table at 3 o’clock in the afternoon and enjoying a cup of coffee with a luscious piece of German torte. It brings with it the feeling that all’s good in the world.
Over the years, I have enjoyed making the cakes my Mutti taught me, and experimented at making them easier or quicker. It’s been a delicious time.
In this collection of my favorite cakes and tortes are those perfect ones for special occasions and celebrations. Some are super easy and quick to throw together, yet look totally amazing. Others take a bit more work and time. All within the realm of even the most novice of bakers.
Here’s what you’ll bake …. with my help …
- Bienenstich (Bee Sting Cake)
- Blitz Torte
- Buttercremetorte (Butter Cream Torte)
- Erdbeer Creme Torte (Strawberry Cream Torte)
- Marmorkuchen (Marble Cake)
- Obsttorte (Fruit Flan)
- Schnelle Himbeertorte (Quick Raspberry Torte)
- Schokosahne Torte (Chocolate Cream Torte)
- Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (Black Forest Cherry Cake)
- Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte – easy version
- Versunkener Apfelkuchen (“Sunken” Apple Cake)
- Windbeuteltorte (Cream Puff Torte)
There aren’t any fancy methods or difficult procedures. Just follow the steps, one at a time, and you’ll soon be serving desserts that bring “oohs” and “aahs”.
THIS IS A PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOADABLE E-COOKBOOK.
No physical item will be shipped or mailed.