Christmas. A truly wonderful time of the year, especially when it’s filled with lovely memories of Mutti’s kitchen: smelling the spices, rolling the dough, licking the bowls, and decorating the cookies.
Taking time to relive those past memories brings a feeling of Gemütlichkeit. It really is so much fun to re-create those cookies and other Kleingebäck (“small baked goods”) in order to pass on our German heritage to a new generation. Fun especially when it tastes so good!
Here’s what you’ll bake …. with my help …
- Glühwein-Plätzchen (Wine Cookies)
- Gewürzplätzchen (Gingersnap Cookies)
- Haselnuss-Makronen (Hazelnut Macaroons)
- Lebkuchen Kekse (Gingerbread Cookies)
- Linzer Augen (Linzer Cookies)
- Mandelgebäck (Almond Bars)
- Nussecken (Nut Triangles)
- Räderkuchen (Wheel Cakes)
- Rumkugeln (Rum Balls)
- Vanillekipferl (Almond Cookies)
- Zimtsterne (Cinnamon Stars)
- Zitronenkekse (Lemon Cutouts)
As well, you’ll learn to make Glühwein, Lebkuchen Spice Mix, Vanillezucker and Buttercream Icing for ALL your Christmas cookie baking! You’ll also get my baking tips sprinkled throughout the ebook!
THIS IS A PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOADABLE E-COOKBOOK.
No physical item will be shipped or mailed.