COVID-19 UPDATE: Shipping of items may be delayed due to the present Coronavirus situation world-wide. This does not affect downloadable items, such as ecookbooks and cards. These are immediately downloadable upon payment.
All of my eCookbooks and printable Digital items are immediately downloadable once your order goes through.
For all other items, they are custom printed/sewn/embroidered on demand by my fulfillment partner, which means that when you place an order, your design is custom made especially for you within 4 – 8 business days (under normal conditions). Oftentimes, orders process faster than that, but I can’t guarantee a faster processing time. Then, the shipping time is added to the order, depending upon which shipping option you choose at checkout.
If you experience any problems with your transaction, please contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you!
You can choose to send the item to an address different than your billing address.
However, the fulfillment partner that custom prints/sews and ships my items will only send out packages WITH the packing slip enclosed. Meaning, if you are sending this as a gift, the packing slip with the prices will also be included. I am trying to rectify this, but for the time being, it is what it is. My apologies. ~ Oma Gerhild
Yes, I ship worldwide. Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees and taxes depending on your country of residence. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors. Just like Oma Store does not take responsibility for such possible fees.
Presently, shipping is from the United States, Latvia and Barcelona. Canada will be added to the list near the end of the year!
Downloads are available as soon as your payment is confirmed, which may take a few minutes. Once payment has cleared, you should receive a download notification email with your download link enclosed. If you don’t see your email, please check your junk or spam folder.
If you signed up for an account when you checked out, your download files are also available for you in the Downloads section under the My Account tab. There are a limited number of times that a download can be accessed, but once you have it on your computer, you can access it (or copy it) from there as often as you wish for your own use.
Click “Download” and save the file to your computer. If you’ve purchased an eCookbook, use it right from you computer, tablet, or smart phone. If you’ve purchased art or cards, etc, you can print them at home or a print shop and enjoy!
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will be taken to the download page and also receive an email with the link. Simply click on the link to download the file.
- Select a place on your computer where to download it (keeping track where so that you can find it again).
- Once the download is completed, find the file(s) on your computer and open the file(s).
- Now you can use the eCookbooks from your computer, tablet, or phone. If you have art/cards, then you can print them on your home printer or take them to your local print shop to have them printed professionally.
NOTE: If at all possible, do not download the files that you wish to print onto your mobile device, phone, or tablet. The quality and resolution of the image files may be reduced and will result in poor print quality.
Printable Art is the quick, easy, and affordable way to accessorize your home and office. There’s no waiting for an item to be shipped, nor any shipping and handling fees. You receive a digital file that you can immediately print on your own printer or take it to a local print shop and hang your art the same day.
Printable Cards are the quick and inexpensive way to access uniquely designed cards that you can immediately print on your own printer. Print. Trim. Fold. Send. Done. 🙂
- Downloads are available as soon as your payment is confirmed, which may take a few minutes.
- After payment is confirmed, you will be taken to the download page. You will also receive a download notification email.
- Click “Download” and save the file to your computer.
- Print at home or print shop, and enjoy!
- After you purchase your downloadable digital item, a link will be provided to download a hi-res jpeg (some also include a PDF) for instantly printing using your home printer. For best results, set your print quality to High or use Photo Quality.
- The final print quality will depend upon your printer and the type of paper you use. For best results, use a high quality paper or white card-stock with a Lustre or Matte finish.
- Since monitors and printers process colors differently, the colors you see on-screen may vary slightly from the printed product.
- You can also use an online print service or your local photo lab for an inexpensive price to get a fabulous result.
- Whether you choose to print and frame the photo to use as a piece of art in your home or to give as a gift, you are welcome to print as many as you like.
If there’s an option, the PDF files work best when you print at home. If you are taking your files to a local print shop or submitting to an online print shop, JPG files are usually requested.
If you are printing at home, you can use any type of paper. However, for best results use at least a 32 lb paper or higher for best results. Photo paper works great.
If you are printing cards, Card Stock weight paper (110 LB), that is specifically designed for printable cards, will give the best results.
The nicer the paper, the better quality the print will be.
Not all screens, monitors, and printers are calibrated the same, so there may be a slight difference in the colors between what you see on your screen and what you print.
All images and content are copyrighted by Just like Oma and Gerhild Fulson. You can print an unlimited amount of copies. You can give the item(s) you print as a gift(s). All downloadable digital items are for personal, non-commercial use only. They may NOT be transferred, shared, forwarded, resold, distributed or posted by electronic means or as free downloads.
Direct to Garment Printing is digital printing. This delivers a smooth and soft finish that resists cracking and fading, using eco-friendly water-based inks. Each item is custom printed after your order is placed. Some items, such as the totes, are also custom cut and sewn after they are printed. My shirts/totes/hats/aprons do not have heat transfers.
Mugs: The mugs come from China and are custom printed in the USA, Mexico, Barcelona and Latvia.
T-Shirts: Using Bella + Canvas stock T-Shirts, they are custom printed in the USA, Mexico, Barcelona and Latvia.
Fanny Packs and Drawstring Bags: Custom printed, hand-cut and sewn in the USA, Mexico, Barcelona and Latvia.
Embroidered Items (hats, aprons, etc.): These are custom embroidered in the USA, Mexico, Barcelona and Latvia.
For other items, as they are added, please contact me.
When unpacking a new shirt or hoodie with a direct-to-garment (DTG) print, you might notice a vinegar-like smell or an off-white residue. Don’t worry, that’s not unusual – it’s from a fixation agent applied during the printing process and it’s not permanent.
Fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) is used for all DTG prints across the industry. It helps the ink bond with the fabric, and without it, the ink would flake off the garment.
The solution is simply to wash the garment! Neither the residue nor the smell is permanent and both should go away after one wash.
For all items, EXCEPT downloadable products:
- Return policy lasts 30 days. Check out the terms page for more info.
- Since all my products are custom made to order, I do not offer returns (including because of incorrect sizing – please make sure to reference the size charts before placing your order!). Exchanges are only allowed for defective merchandise. Please note, that you will receive the same color, style and size that you originally ordered.
- To complete your return request, please contact me and include a photo of the damage or poor print quality, a receipt or proof of purchase and your order number, within 30 days of delivery receipt.
- Unfortunately, if YOU have made an error in the ordering process, such as ordering the incorrect size or color or adding the incorrect address, I cannot refund or exchange the item.
- Please be sure to review and read the sizing charts and descriptions before ordering! I want to make sure you get the best fit as my items are custom printed and cannot be returned due to sizing errors!
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products are not refundable, not exchangeable, and non-returnable. Please let me know if your order does not meet your expectations and I’ll do my best to help you.
I happily supply frequent discount codes to my email subscribers. Want a discount code now? Get an instant 20% discount to use on your first order by clicking here.
PLEASE contact me if you experience any problems with your transaction. I will be more than happy to assist you.
Just like Oma is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.