All of my eCookbooks and printable Digital items are immediately downloadable once your order goes through.
For all other items, they are printed on demand, which means that when you place an order, your design is printed especially for you within 4 -7 business days. Oftentimes, orders process faster than that, but I can’t guarantee a faster processing time. Then, the shipping time is added to the order, depending upon which shipping option you choose at checkout.
Here are the 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines:
For USA Domestic:
|Flat rate||Nov 30|
|USPS First Class Mail||Dec 8|
|USPS Priority Mail||Dec 11|
|USPS Parcel Select||Dec 13|
|FedEx Smart Post||Nov 30|
|FedEx Ground||Dec 6|
|FedEx Ground Home||Dec 11|
|FedEx 2 Day||Dec 12|
|FedEx Standard Overnight||Dec 12|
|DHL Expedited||Dec 6|
|CARRIER||CANADA||EUROPE||AUSTRALIA/ NEW ZEALAND||REST OF THE WORLD|
|Flat rate||Nov 23||Nov 23||Nov 23||Nov 16|
|Int’l Economy without Tracking||Nov 23||Nov 23||Nov 23||Nov 16|
|Int’l Economy with Tracking||Nov 23||Nov 23||Nov 23||Nov 16|
|Int’l Economy Duties Paid with Tracking||Nov 23||–||–||–|
|Int’l Priority with Tracking||Dec 5||Dec 1||Dec 1||Dec 1|
|USPS First Class Package Int’l||Nov 28||Nov 28||Nov 28||Nov 21|
|USPS Priority Mail Int’l||Nov 29||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 21|
|FedEx Ground||Nov 30||–||–||–|
|FedEx Int’l Economy||Dec 7||Dec 4||Dec 6||Nov 23|
|FedEx Int’l Priority||Dec 11||Dec 6||Dec 6||Nov 29|
If you experience any problems with your transaction, please contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you!
When you go through the checkout, you’ll see PayPal mentioned, but there’s also the choice given to pay with credit cards. Here’s how:
- On the checkout page, you click on the Proceed to PayPal button.
- Then click on the Pay with a Credit or Visa Debit Card (You do NOT need to set up a PayPal account or use a PayPal account. Leave those sections blank.)
- You’ll then be taken to the page to input your credit card info. You end up paying with your credit card, and not PayPal.
If you have any questions, do contact me.
You can choose to send the item to an address different than your billing address.
However, the company that prints and ships my items will only send out packages WITH the packing slip enclosed. Meaning, if you are sending this as a gift, the packing slip with the prices will also be included. I am trying to rectify this, but for the time being, it is what it is. My apologies. ~ Oma Gerhild
All items (except eCookbooks and downloadable digital items) are shipped from the States.
Shipping is done through UPS and FedEx
* Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees and taxes depending on your country of residence. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors. Just like Oma Store does not take responsibility for possible fees.
Downloads are available as soon as your payment is confirmed, which may take a few minutes. Once payment has cleared, you should receive a download notification email with your download link enclosed. If you don’t see your email, please check your junk or spam folder.
If you signed up for an account when you checked out, your download files are also available for you in the Downloads section under the My Account tab. There are a limited number of times that a download can be accessed, but once you have it on your computer, you can access it (or copy it) from there as often as you wish for your own use.
Click “Download” and save the file to your computer. If you’ve purchased an eCookbook, use it right from you computer, tablet, or smart phone. If you’ve purchased art or cards, etc, you can print them at home or a print shop and enjoy!
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will be taken to the download page and also receive an email with the link. Simply click on the link to download the file.
- Select a place on your computer where to download it (keeping track where so that you can find it again).
- Once the download is completed, find the file(s) on your computer and open the file(s).
- Now you can use the eCookbooks from your computer, tablet, or phone. If you have art/cards, then you can print them on your home printer or take them to your local print shop to have them printed professionally.
NOTE: If at all possible, do not download the files that you wish to print onto your mobile device, phone, or tablet. The quality and resolution of the image files may be reduced and will result in poor print quality.
Printable Art is the quick, easy, and affordable way to accessorize your home and office. There’s no waiting for an item to be shipped, nor any shipping and handling fees. You receive a digital file that you can immediately print on your own printer or take it to a local print shop and hang your art the same day.
Printable Cards are the quick and inexpensive way to access uniquely designed cards that you can immediately print on your own printer. Print. Trim. Fold. Send. Done. 🙂
- Downloads are available as soon as your payment is confirmed, which may take a few minutes.
- After payment is confirmed, you will be taken to the download page. You will also receive a download notification email.
- Click “Download” and save the file to your computer.
- Print at home or print shop, and enjoy!
- After you purchase your downloadable digital item, a link will be provided to download a hi-res jpeg (some also include a PDF) for instantly printing using your home printer. For best results, set your print quality to High or use Photo Quality.
- The final print quality will depend upon the printer and the type of paper you use. For best results, use a high quality paper or white card-stock with a Lustre or Matte finish.
- Since monitors and printers process colors differently, the colors you see on-screen may vary slightly from the printed product.
- You can also use an online print service or your local photo lab for an inexpensive price to get a fabulous result.
- Whether you choose to print and frame the photo to use as a piece of art in your home or to give as a gift, you are welcome to print as many as you like.
If there’s an option, the PDF files work best when you print at home. If you are taking your files to a local print shop or submitting to an online print shop, JPG files are usually requested.
If you are printing at home, you can use any type of paper. However, for best results use at least a 32 lb paper or higher for best results. Photo paper works great.
If you are printing cards, Card Stock weight paper (110 LB), that is specifically designed for printable cards, will give the best results.
The nicer the paper, the better quality the print will be.
Not all screens, monitors, and printers are calibrated the same, so there may be a slight difference in the colors between what you see on your screen and what you print.
All images and content are copyrighted by Just like Oma and Gerhild Fulson. You can print an unlimited amount of copies. You can give the item(s) you print as a gift(s). All downloadable digital items are for personal, non-commercial use only. They may not be transferred, shared, forwarded, resold, distributed or posted by electronic means or as free downloads.
Direct to Garment Printing is digital printing. This delivers a smooth and soft finish that resists cracking and fading, using eco-friendly water-based inks. Each item is custom printed shortly after your order is placed. Some items, such as the totes, are also custom cut and sewn after they are printed. My shirts/totes/hats do not have heat transfers.
For all items, EXCEPT downloadable products:
- Return policy lasts 30 days. Check out the terms page for more info.
- Since all my products are custom made to order, I do not offer returns (including because of incorrect sizing – please make sure to reference the size charts before placing your order!). Exchanges are only allowed for defective merchandise. Please note, that you will receive the same color, style and size that you originally ordered.
- To complete your return request, please contact me and include a photo of the damage or poor print quality, a receipt or proof of purchase and your order number, within 30 days of delivery receipt.
- Unfortunately, if YOU have made an error in the ordering process, such as ordering the incorrect size or color, I cannot refund or exchange the item.
- Please be sure to review and read the sizing charts and descriptions before ordering! I want to make sure you get the best fit as my personalized items cannot be returned due to sizing errors!
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products are not refundable, not exchangeable, and non-returnable. Please let me know if your order does not meet your expectations and I’ll do my best to help you.
I happily supply frequent discount codes to my email subscribers. Want a discount code now? Get an instant 20% discount by clicking here.
PLEASE contact me if you experience any problems with your transaction. I will be more than happy to assist you.